A collaborative process designed to clarify your sexual health concerns and determine if specialized treatment for out of control sexual behavior is indicated. Services provided for heterosexual, gay and bisexual men.
Sexual Health Therapy for Men
Do you struggle with controlling your sexual behavior?
Have you experienced any of the following consequences due to your sexual behavior?
- Severe relationship problems
- Divorce or separation
- Financial difficulties
- HIV or other sexually transmitted infections
- Unintended pregnancy
- Relapse in drug and alcohol recovery
- Diminished creativity or work productivity
- Suicidal thoughts or attempts
- Overwhelming fear, shame, despair or guilt
The phrase "out of control sexual behavior" (OCSB) is used to describe the sexual health problem in which one's consensual sexual urges, thoughts or behavior feel out of control. This experience often results in significant distress for countless men. Fortunately, men who struggle to control their sexual behaviors can and do get well. If you are interested in improving your sexual health, you may benefit from the following specialized services for heterosexual, gay and bisexual men:
- Sexual health assessment
- Outpatient group and individual psychotherapy