Sexual Health in Meth Recovery – A Psychotherapy Group for Bisexual and Gay Men
Bisexual and gay men might benefit from this group who:
- struggle to maintain their meth recovery because of their sexual behavior.
- feel motivated to improve their sexual health.
- feel ready to stop using meth
- have experienced negative consequences from their sexual behavior, such as romantic relationship conflicts, sexually transmitted infections, unintended pregnancies, relapse in drug and alcohol recovery, or financial, legal or occupational problems.
- self-identify as sexually compulsive or addicted.
Groups are 90-minutes and will be held Wednesday evenings at 3000 Connecticut Ave NW #134, Washington DC, 20008 (located between the Woodley Park and Cleveland Park metro stations).
Prospective group members must complete a sexual health assessment prior to joining the group and have made a commitment to stop using meth. Commitment to stop using other drugs and alcohol is not a condition for entering group.