Sex Therapy for men
• Dissatisfied by the sexual frequency or pleasure in your life and relationships?
• Difficulties sexually connecting with people you desire?
• Dissatisfied with your ability to maintain or achieve an erection?
• Struggling to talk with your partner about what you find arousing?
• Having difficulties sustaining the sexual chemistry in your relationship?
If your sexual functioning or pleasure distresses you, it may be time to see a sex therapist.
Sex therapy provides a safe, informed and respectful space to address a subject that frequently evokes fear, shame, and negative judgments. Here are some common concerns with which sex therapy can help:
• Addressing psychological issues interfering with sexual functioning
• Improving sexual communication and needs assertion.
• Integrating unconventional sexual desires into an intimate relationship.
• Improving overall sexual satisfaction and pleasure.
• Improving sexual satisfaction and pleasure when you are living with a sexual disorder.
Services provided for heterosexual, gay and bisexual men.