Individual therapy for gay and bisexual men
Interested in finding a gay-affirming therapist?
Concerned about any of the following issues?
• Intimate relationship or sexual problems.
• Problematic relationship with drugs and alcohol.
• Accepting who you are or what brings you happiness.
• Symptoms of depression or anxiety.
• Adjusting to living with HIV.
Whether you’re seeking therapy because you are actively questioning your sexual identity or requesting treatment to address other factors interfering with your relationships and mental health, you may benefit from treatment with a therapist who understands the experience of gay and bisexual men.