Sex Therapy for Couples
- Dissatisfied by the sexual frequency or pleasure in your relationship?
- Struggling to talk with your partner about what you find arousing?
- Having difficulties sustaining the sexual chemistry in your relationship?
- Adjusting to a sexual dysfunction?
Sex therapy provides a safe, informed and respectful space to address a subject that frequently evokes fear, shame, and negative judgments. Here are some common concerns with which sex therapy can help:
- Rekindling passion in long-term relationships
- Integrating unconventional sexual desires into an intimate relationship
- Improving overall sexual satisfaction and pleasure
- Improving sexual satisfaction and pleasure when one or both partners experience sexual dysfunction
- Improving sexual communications and needs assertion
If you are ready to change the sexual satisfaction of your relationship, it may be time to see a sex therapist.